- God is one being and He is the creator of man and the universe. God eternally exists in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God desires everyone to believe in Him, obey Him, and enjoy eternity with Him.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and the head of the Church. He is wholly God, is wholly man, was born to a virgin, lived without sin, gave His life on the cross as a sacrifice for the forgiveness of people's sins, arose from the dead, ascended into Heaven, and will return to redeem His followers and judge the world..
- The Holy Spirit is a gift from God, empowering Christians to live Godly lives and convicting people of sin, righteousness, and judgment.
- The Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, is the inerrant and inspired Word of God. The Bible is the final authority for all matters of faith.
- People are a special creation of God, made in God's image, and designed to walk in fellowship with Him. However, all people (except Jesus Christ) have willfully sinned and are in need of forgiveness (through Jesus Christ) to restore a relationship with God.
- Forgiveness and Salvation are given by grace, through the blood of Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross. The New Testament pattern for receiving forgiveness and salvation through Jesus Christ is to believe that Jesus Christ is God's Son, to repent of personal sin (living for Jesus Christ), to publicly confess Jesus Christ, and to be immersed (in water) into Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins and to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
- The Church, locally and internationally, is the body and bride of Jesus Christ. It is God who adds immersed believers to His church. The role of the members of the church is to love God, to love people, and to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the entire world.
- Death seals the eternal destiny of each person. Those who are saved will have eternity in heaven. Those who are not saved will have eternal separation from God.